The Center for Sight & Hearing Has Added Safety Measures to Minimize the Risk of COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, we have taken a number of added safety measures, including:
- Increased frequency of sanitation of our waiting area, exam rooms, restrooms, and commonly used items like door knobs.
- Pre-screening patients prior to appointments to ensure they are not experiencing COVID-like symptoms.
- The flow of patients and staff has been planned in a one-way pattern through entrances, hallways, and exits to support physical distancing.
- We have staggered appointment times to reduce waiting room congestion, and seating has been arranged to ensure physical distancing.
- Our staff is required to practice physical distancing, use face coverings and hand sanitizer, as well as wash hands frequently.
- Patients and visitors are required to practice physical distancing, wash hands once they enter an exam room, and wear face coverings (unless an underlying health condition makes a face covering impractical).
- Walk-in hours for hearing aid repairs will resume. However, to reduce the likelihood of numerous people waiting at the same time, we encourage patients to schedule an appointment.
- We also offer telehealth options for those who prefer not to come into the office.
- All staff members who feel ill are required to stay home.
At the Center for Sight & Hearing, we are dedicated to helping you experience the best hearing and vision possible, no matter what. These are new challenges for all of us and we are committed to serving our patients.
Call us at (815) 332-6800 to make your appointment today.